- 2 oz. watermelon vodka
- 1 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 4 oz. club soda
- Watermelon slice for garnish
Add watermelon vodka, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice. Top with club soda and garnish with a slice of watermelon.
What makes Watermelon Vodka Fizz cocktail drink special: Watermelon Vodka Fizz is a refreshing and easy-to-make cocktail that is perfect for summer. It combines the sweet and juicy flavor of watermelon with the kick of vodka and the effervescence of club soda. The result is a delicious and thirst-quenching cocktail that is sure to be a hit at any party or gathering.
History of the drink: There is no clear history of the Watermelon Vodka Fizz cocktail, but it is likely a modern creation that became popular in the last few decades due to the rise in popularity of flavored vodkas.
- Can I use regular vodka instead of watermelon vodka? Yes, but the watermelon flavor will not be as prominent.
- Can I use bottled lime juice instead of fresh lime juice? Bottled lime juice can be used, but fresh lime juice will give the cocktail a better flavor.
- How do I make simple syrup? Combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan and heat until the sugar dissolves. Let cool before using.
- Can I use sparkling water instead of club soda? Yes, sparkling water can be used, but the cocktail will not be as fizzy.
- Can I make this cocktail in advance? Yes, but wait to add the club soda until just before serving.
- Can I make this cocktail without alcohol? Yes, simply omit the vodka and add more club soda or sparkling water.
- Can I add mint or basil to this cocktail? Yes, fresh herbs can be muddled with the watermelon and added to the cocktail for added flavor.
- Can I use a different type of fruit instead of watermelon? Yes, other types of fruit such as strawberries or cantaloupe can be used.
- Can I use honey or agave instead of simple syrup? Yes, honey or agave can be used instead of simple syrup.
- Can I use a different type of alcohol instead of vodka? Yes, gin or rum can be used instead of vodka for a different flavor profile.