- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz strawberry liqueur
- 1 oz fresh strawberry puree
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- Fresh strawberry (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients (except garnish) in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until well chilled.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
What makes Strawberry Martini Cocktail drink special:
The Strawberry Martini cocktail is a fruity and refreshing drink that highlights the sweet and tangy flavor of fresh strawberries. The use of fresh strawberry puree and strawberry liqueur gives the drink a distinct and natural flavor. The addition of lemon juice and simple syrup balances the sweetness of the strawberries and adds a tartness to the drink.
History of the drink:
The origin of the Strawberry Martini is unclear, but it is believed to have emerged in the early 2000s as a variation of the classic Martini. The drink has become increasingly popular due to its fruity and refreshing taste, especially during the summer months.
- What kind of vodka is best for a Strawberry Martini cocktail? A premium vodka is recommended for this drink.
- Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones? Yes, you can use frozen strawberries, but it may affect the texture of the drink.
- Can I make the strawberry puree ahead of time? Yes, you can make the puree ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Can I use strawberry syrup instead of strawberry liqueur? While you can substitute strawberry syrup for liqueur, it will affect the overall taste of the drink.
- What is the best garnish for a Strawberry Martini cocktail? A fresh strawberry is the most common garnish for this cocktail.
- Should I use a shaker or a blender to make the drink? A shaker is recommended to make this cocktail as it helps to achieve the right consistency.
- Can I use lime juice instead of lemon juice? Yes, you can use lime juice instead of lemon juice, but it will change the flavor profile of the drink.
- Is this cocktail typically served with ice or without? This cocktail is typically served without ice.
- Can I use a different type of fruit puree instead of strawberry? Yes, you can use other types of fruit puree such as raspberry, peach or blueberry.
- What food pairs well with a Strawberry Martini cocktail? This cocktail pairs well with seafood, light pasta dishes, or fresh fruit salads.