- 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1/2 oz cinnamon schnapps
- Cinnamon sugar for rimming
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Rim the edge of a chilled martini glass with cinnamon sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vanilla vodka, Bailey’s Irish cream, and cinnamon schnapps.
- Shake until chilled and strain into the prepared martini glass.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
What makes Snickerdoodle Martini Cocktail drink special: The Snickerdoodle Martini is a festive and cozy cocktail that combines the flavors of vanilla, cinnamon, and Bailey’s Irish cream. It’s a dessert-like drink that is perfect for the holiday season or any time you’re in the mood for something sweet.
History of the drink: The Snickerdoodle Martini is a relatively new cocktail that first appeared in the early 2000s. Its popularity has grown in recent years, particularly during the winter months when people are looking for cozy and comforting drinks.
- What type of vodka is best for making a Snickerdoodle Martini? Vanilla vodka is typically used for this cocktail, but you can also use regular vodka and add a splash of vanilla extract.
- Can I use ground cinnamon instead of cinnamon schnapps? While you could use ground cinnamon, the cinnamon schnapps adds a more concentrated and authentic cinnamon flavor to the drink.
- What is cinnamon sugar? Cinnamon sugar is a mixture of cinnamon and granulated sugar that is commonly used to sprinkle on toast or baked goods. It can also be used to rim the edge of a cocktail glass.
- Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the Snickerdoodle Martini? Yes, you can replace the vodka and cinnamon schnapps with non-alcoholic alternatives and use a cream or milk substitute instead of Bailey’s Irish cream.
- Is the Snickerdoodle Martini a strong drink? The alcohol content in this cocktail is relatively high, so it can be considered a strong drink.
- Can I use a different type of schnapps for this cocktail? Yes, you could use a different type of schnapps, such as apple or peach, to add a different flavor to the cocktail.
- Can I make this cocktail ahead of time? While it’s best to make this cocktail fresh, you could mix the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and store it in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Can I use a different type of glass for this cocktail? Yes, you could use a rocks glass or a martini glass with a stem for this cocktail.
- What food pairs well with a Snickerdoodle Martini? This cocktail pairs well with desserts like cinnamon rolls, apple pie, or vanilla ice cream.
- What occasions are best for serving a Snickerdoodle Martini? The Snickerdoodle Martini is a great drink for holiday parties, cozy nights in, or any time you’re in the mood for a sweet and indulgent cocktail.