- 2 oz bacon-infused vodka
- 1/2 oz maple syrup
- 1/2 oz butterscotch schnapps
- 1/2 oz heavy cream
- Candied bacon for garnish
To make the bacon-infused vodka, cook 3-4 strips of bacon until crispy, then let them cool and crumble them into a jar with 8 oz of vodka. Let it sit for at least 24 hours, then strain out the bacon bits before using.
To make the cocktail, add all ingredients except the candied bacon to a shaker with ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a piece of candied bacon.
What makes Maple Bacon Martini Cocktail drink special: The Maple Bacon Martini is a unique and savory twist on the classic martini. The combination of bacon-infused vodka, maple syrup, butterscotch schnapps, and heavy cream creates a rich and indulgent flavor profile that is both sweet and smoky.
History of the drink: There is no definitive history of the Maple Bacon Martini, as it is a relatively new cocktail that has gained popularity in recent years. However, it is likely inspired by the trend of incorporating bacon into a variety of food and beverage items.
- Can I use regular vodka instead of bacon-infused vodka? Yes, but it will not have the same smoky flavor profile.
- Can I use another type of syrup instead of maple syrup? Yes, but it will change the flavor of the cocktail.
- Can I use a different type of schnapps instead of butterscotch schnapps? Yes, but again, it will change the flavor of the cocktail.
- Can I use half and half instead of heavy cream? Yes, but the cocktail will be less rich.
- How do I make candied bacon? Coat bacon with brown sugar and bake in the oven until crispy.
- Can I make a pitcher of Maple Bacon Martinis? Yes, simply multiply the recipe by the number of servings you want to make.
- What kind of glass should I use to serve the cocktail? A chilled martini glass works well, but any glass will do.
- Can I make the cocktail without the bacon garnish? Yes, but the bacon garnish adds a nice touch and enhances the flavor.
- Is this cocktail sweet or savory? The Maple Bacon Martini is both sweet and savory, with a smoky bacon flavor and sweet maple and butterscotch notes.
- Is the Maple Bacon Martini a popular cocktail? It is a unique and niche cocktail, but has gained popularity among bacon lovers and those who enjoy savory-sweet flavor combinations.