Vodka Caramel Apple Martini Recipe:
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz apple cider
- 1 oz caramel syrup
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- Apple slice, for garnish
- Caramel sauce, for drizzle
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, apple cider, caramel syrup, and lemon juice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with an apple slice and drizzle caramel sauce on top.
What makes Caramel Apple Martini Cocktail drink special: The combination of sweet caramel and tart apple cider creates a delicious and unique flavor that sets this cocktail apart. It’s perfect for fall and winter holidays or for sipping on a crisp autumn day.
History of the drink: The history of the Caramel Apple Martini is unclear, but it’s likely that it was created as a twist on the classic Apple Martini. The addition of caramel syrup adds a sweet and decadent touch to the drink.
10 FAQs about Caramel Apple Martini:
- Can I use apple juice instead of apple cider? Yes, but apple cider will give the drink a more authentic apple flavor.
- Can I make this drink without caramel syrup? You can, but it won’t have the same sweetness and flavor.
- Can I use a different type of vodka? Sure, but a neutral or flavored vodka pairs best with the other flavors in the drink.
- What type of glass should I use? A chilled martini glass is a classic choice, but you can also use a rocks glass or a stemless wine glass.
- How can I make caramel sauce for drizzling? Melt 1/2 cup of sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Once melted, add 1/4 cup of heavy cream and stir until combined. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Can I make this drink in advance? You can mix the ingredients together and chill them in a shaker, but wait to strain and garnish until just before serving.
- How can I make this drink non-alcoholic? You can replace the vodka with apple juice or cider and skip the caramel syrup.
- Can I add spices like cinnamon or nutmeg? Yes, a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg can add a warm and cozy touch to the drink.
- Can I make a large batch of this drink for a party? Yes, just multiply the ingredients by the number of servings you need and mix them in a pitcher or punch bowl.
- What are some other fall-inspired cocktails? Other fall-inspired cocktails include Pumpkin Spice Latte Martini, Spiced Apple Cider Sangria, and Maple Bourbon Old Fashioned.