- 2 oz. popcorn-infused vodka
- 1 oz. butterscotch schnapps
- 1 oz. heavy cream
- 1/2 oz. simple syrup
- Popcorn for garnish
- To make the popcorn-infused vodka, pour 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels into a bottle of vodka and let it steep for at least 24 hours. Strain the vodka and discard the popcorn.
- Combine the popcorn-infused vodka, butterscotch schnapps, heavy cream, and simple syrup in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a few pieces of popcorn.
As for what makes the Buttered Popcorn Martini special, it’s a unique and unexpected combination of flavors that can be a fun and interesting twist on a classic cocktail. The popcorn-infused vodka adds a savory note to the drink, while the butterscotch schnapps and heavy cream give it a sweet and creamy texture.